Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Wensleydale scarf is done!!!


Wensleydale Scarf, originally uploaded by minstrel spinner.

I finally finished my scarf!!! So often, I find myself getting caught up in the excitement of starting a new knitted project, to see how the yarn will look knitted up. Then very quickly I have a large stash of UFOs (unfinished objects) in the studio!

Well, I finally completed a project, from start to finish, without getting sidetracked on a new one. Granted, I was tempted, but I stayed strong. LOL!!! Now, my goal is to whittle away on the other UFOs, before I begin working with some of my new handspun.

3 comments:

bockstark.knits said...

WOW!!! That is GORGEOUS!

Vicki said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! This morning, when I unpinned it from blocking, I had a melt-down. I love this scarf so much!

The Lone Beader said...

Wow! It's beautiful, Vicki! :)