Saturday, March 15, 2008

Forest Canopy Shawl



I just deleted my original post of this shawl, due to being spammed twice. I have changed a few things about making comments on my blog. I hope that my regular readers will continue to stop by and let me know what you think about my studio work.

Here is my latest knitting project, which I am doing as a Knit Along (aka KAL) on Ravelry. I chose a different color for my shawl - a rich black with olive and raspberry, in the colorway called Grawk from Blue Moon Fiber Arts new Raven collection. I decided to add beads as I knit it. This is my first bead knitting, and not to be my last. LOL!!!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I was so upset by the spammers this week. I do hope that my readers will continue to stop by and comment on my studio work.

The Lone Beader said...

Yea, I hate spammers. If I ever do get it, I just delete the comment. I like to give everyone the opportunity to comment even if they aren't a blogger.

Judy said...

Hi Vicki!
I've been delinquent at reading your posts, but am happy to be back and see that you are still knitting up a storm! Love your wrap and ths new shawl. You need to post pics now, as I'm sure you've really progressed since this last post. I've been spammed a bit more recently also...and just hate it! But like the lone beader above, I just delete the spam and go on.
You've inspired me to get back into sock knitting. I'm working on a pair now that remind me of you every time I pick them up. The colors are bright and beautiful...remind me of last Fall at Pro Chem.

Warmest Regards!
Judy

V said...

My name is Vicky Jensen too. :)