Friday, December 28, 2007

Yarn made from recycled Saris


Recycled Saris yarn, originally uploaded by vickijensen.

I found this treasure in my favorite yarn store and bought it as part of a present to myself for the holidays. It is so pretty. wound up in a ball like this. My plan is to hold a fine purple mohair yarn with it as I knit a drop stitch scarf. Check back next week for the progress of my scarf. As usual, I have several projects going at once. With a 4 day weekend ahead of me, I hope to get one or two of those UFOs completed!

3 comments:

Karoda said...

the sweater is cool...and i love sari yarn to but not to knit with (i'm not a knitter) but i love to couch with it.

Karoda said...

the sweater is cool...and i love sari yarn to but not to knit with (i'm not a knitter) but i love to couch with it.

The Lone Beader said...

Beautiful coloured yarn!

Also, hope you have a happy New Year which is filled with lots of new projects:)