Friday, May 04, 2007

Switching Gears Again

Well, it has been a long time since I posted, but I have been staying busy in the studio. I have tried knitting with beads. I have made several new beaded bracelets. Last weekend I studied with Jeanne Beck, where we painted beautiful fabrics and textures using Setacolor, to layer and do hand stitching on. I also used some hand made felt to stitch on. So many possibilities!

My biggest problem right now is documenting all of these things, to share with you. LOL!!! I hope to get some JPEGS done soon, so please check back within the next three or four days.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

Can't wait to see pics=:)

Marcia said...

Hi Vicki...I'm glad I found you! I'll be watching your blog...get those pictures up here...I'm excited to see what you have been doing...you who work at my favorite place :) I'm also enjoying blogging...check it out.
Marcia

Lisa Walton said...

Wow-what a great change in direction. YOu have certainly mastered beading as well.