Sunday, October 22, 2006

Vacation on Nantucket

Here are some of my favorite moments from my recent vacation on Nantucket with my mother and sister. Now it's time to return to the studio this week and get some work finished!

Looking through one of the windows on the observation deck
of the Whaling Musuem.


A weather vane seen from the observation deck.


Part of a beautiful Fall garden in front of the White Elephant.


I love cats! This one was enjoying an afternoon nap
outside of the Claire Murray rug store.


The lighthouse at Brant Point.

2 comments:

the lone beader said...

Very nice photos!! I really like the lighthouse. I have never been to Nantucket, yet. But, I did take a day trip to Martha's Vineyard this year, and LOVED it. I hope to go back next year for a longer stay.

catsmum said...

the first and third photos are definitely begging to be quilts